Sunday 19 October 2014

Where do I start?

Wow, well, what do I say now? For the past year or so, I have been advised by school staff and family to start a blog and I have always wondered if it would be for me. I did consider YouTube, but I decided that my writing would be much more appealing to people than videos of me! Therefore I decided that I would finally create a blog but remain anonymous - to be honest when thinking of reasons why I wanted to keep it anonymous, my only thought was that it was personal. (Don't get me wrong, if you are reading this, then that's great and I would love many people to enjoy my blogs.) 

Now my next thought before I created an account, was, what is going to be the theme of my blog? However, I concluded that I would prefer it, if there wasn't a specific genre, because my blog is about what happens in my life and I don't think that life has a specific genre (I do realise that I am getting deep now!) So this blog is going to be about what I do in day-to-day life and my only hope is that somehow it will interest you enough to read more! Enjoy! :)

I have been taking pictures of things from previous days so momentarily we are going back in time...

18th October 2014:

Today was the first Saturday of the beginning of the holidays so what is better than spending the morning-afternoon in your pj's, in bed with breakfast?! However I did finish my breakfast before taking the picture but I was so happy that I managed to have a healthy breakfast on a Saturday, that I thought I still might as well show you what I had... 


Pictured, I had a mixture of Onken yogurts including Cherry, Mango & Apple and Mango, Papaya & Passionfruit and on top of the yogurt I sprinkled a couple of Blueberries!
It was delicious and it is a really quick breakfast to have if you have to rush in the morning. Whats more, its healthy! :)

The next thing I did that day was help clean out out chicks that have been newly hatched!



Also that day, I had been invited to go to my friend's sleepover for her birthday so I started preparing my things for the night. I got my sleeping bag and pillow out and aired it.


Duchess (our cat) watched me whilst I chose my outfit for the sleepover! 




In the end, I chose to wear a grey long sleeved top from Store Twenty One with a pair of grey floral printed jeggings from Select.

 Now you're finally up to date with what I have been getting up to recently and hopefully you will hear more of me soon! Thank you for reading, I hope it was somewhat interesting?

Shabby Chic Country Girl x